D E L I V E R Y & R E T U R N S
- All orders will be sent via Royal Mail Signed For delivery to ensure that the products are received safely by our customers.
- We are happy to send our customers tracking numbers, please contact us if you wish to proceed with this request.
- International Delivery options are available.
- If Royal Mail are unable to deliver your parcel, they will inform you of this and advise that you collect your parcel from your nearest post office.
- If the parcel is not collected, the parcel will be sent back to us. The customer is liable for the parcel to be re-delivered.
- If you have input incorrect delivery details, please contact us to inform us.
- SqWears Couture is exchanges only.
- Please contact us for the return address.
- Exchanges will not be processed until the garments are received in their original condition and packaging.
- Exchanges can only be made with garments in the same collection.
- We will not refund the difference is the customer chooses to exchange with a cheaper item.
- Exchange requests must be made within 10 days after the customer has received the garment in question.
- All customers are liable for their own shipping fees when exchanging and item.
- As a small independent retailer, we do not accept refunds at this time.
- A replacement will be sent to the customer if there are manufacturing issues present, this will require an image from the customer.
- Please send any faulty garment images to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replacements will be issued once the original item has been sent to us.